1.26.2009

Throw Away Your Trash - Jamaican Style!

My closest Peace Corps neighbor, Richard, sent me this link to a music video featuring Mr. Vegas and the students of Point Hill Primary and Junior High School. That's one of the schools where I taught environmental education. I certainly can't take credit for their know-how, but perhaps a seed was planted that others came along and nurtured.

Come to think of it, I actually may have known about this video before it was produced. When I visited Point Hill in June of '08, the current Peace Corps volunteer assigned to the school was only able to visit with me for a few minutes because he was busy going into Kingston for the recording of some song. I guess this was it!

Enjoy the song and remember, where ever you are, "Dash whey yu trash!"


No comments:

Countries I have visited

Where I've been in the USA