4.13.2006

New Features on the Blog

Hey folks, check out two new things that I've added to my blog to enhance the sense of community and make it easier for you to keep in touch with me.

*The first is a Frappr map. That's the green box right below my profile name. If you click that link, it will take you to a world map where you can put a pin on the location you're visiting from. You can give as much or as little detail as you want, for privacy's sake.

* The second is a subscription feature by bloglet.com. It is located beneath the Frappr box. If you type your email address into the field, you will be signed up to receive an email whenever I update the blog. This might be easier than trying to figure out that XML syndication trick from a previous post.

I always appreciate your feedback on what works and doesn't, what's hot and not about the blog. Thank for keeping touch! Idrissou the fish loves to look over my hands as I work on the blog. He's doing great. Perhaps the next feature will be a 24/7 Idrissou-cam!

No comments:

Countries I have visited

Where I've been in the USA